The season has changed and so should your beauty must haves! Here are some of this season’s essentials that I can’t live without.
1. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, $22.50- Definitely a splurge, but the luxurious feel of this lip balm will remind you to keep your lips healthy! Not only does this amazing lip balm polish and protect your lips, but it also comes in a variety of colors that will give your smile sheer color for up to six hours.
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum, $10- this non-greasy sunscreen is great for your body and face and will protect without making your forehead shine. Apply this before makeup.
3. Schick Quattro for Women, $9- this non disposable razor gives you a closer shave with it’s four ultra sleek blades. It also comes enriched with aloe and a duo Vitamin complex that will condition your skin and give you a longer lasting shave.
4. CoverGirl LashBlast 24hr Mascara, $8- this waterproof mascara will give you amazing volume and endure through sweat, tears, and humidity.
5. Essie Summer 2013 Collection Four Piece Mini Color Cube, $17- This package allows you to have mini sizes of this season’s four hottest shades without committing to buying the full-sized products at $8 a bottle. Plus who doesn’t love Essie Nail Polish??
Copyright © 2017 | Theme by MH Themes